Finally, I’ve got my act together and can share the details of the Cupcake Ride Season Opener! Sorry, things have been super busy work wise for me, so I apologize for the late notice for sharing the time of our meetup.
Our first ride will be fairly short (approximately 9km) so that we can ease into the season. Plus we ride at an easy pace (average 15kms/hr).
I’m so excited to start the 3rd season of the Cupcake Ride! Hope you can make it out!
Date: Saturday, April 7
START: Prairie Girl Bakery
Unit 106, 18 King Street East (facing Victoria Street)
- head east on King St to Sherbourne
- left at Sherbourne and Lake Shore Boulevard trails all the way to Coxwell Ave
- down Coxwell to the MGT/Waterfront trail through the Beach
- up Silver Birch Ave to Queen St. East
- Queen St. East to….
END: Life is Sweet
2328 Queen Street East
Paul from Prairie Girl Bakery anticipates a busy Saturday and suggests pre-ordering our cupcakes. Would you gals be interested in doing that? If so I can organize a group order! Let me know in the comments!
• For those of you who will transit to our start point, the closest subway station is King station.
• Sorry gents! This ride is for girls only!
• My ride rules on the Facebook page vanished – I’ll publish them here shortly.
• You can RSVP at the Facebook event page!