Sorry for the delay! I was waiting to hear back from a few bakeries up at Yonge and Lawrence so that we could ride down the Don Valley Trail, but one bakery curtly told me they were not open on July 21st and I’ve yet to hear from 2 others.
Despite the late notice, hope you can make it out!!
I’ve planned out 2 possible routes. We can vote on which route to take when we meet up at Tori’s Bakeshop.
Date: Saturday, July 21
Start: Tori’s Bakeshop
2188 Queen St. East
Route One – Trails
– Queen St. to Lee Ave.
– Lee Ave. to Martin Goodman Trail
– down Leslie to Unwin Ave
– up Cherry St to Queens Quay
– back onto Martin Goodman Trail through Coronation Park
– up Strachan
– through Trinity Bellwoods Park to Le Dolci
Route Two – Through the City Bike lanes
-Queen St. to Sarah Ashbridge which turns into Dundas St. East
– down River St. to Shuter
– up Jarvis to Gerrard
– right onto Elizabeth St.
– left on College
– left on Shaw and maybe down through an alley so we can loop through Trinity Bellwoods?
End: Le Dolci
1006 Dundas Street West
• Sorry gents! This ride is for girls only!
• Please check out my ride rules prior to the ride!
• You can RSVP at the Facebook event page!
The Cupcake Ride is organized on a volunteer basis and it is not a professional organization. As such, each of us is responsible for our own safety and well-being during an organized event. The organizer is not in any way responsible for any participant on the trip. However, as a group of friends, we make an effort to look out for one another to the best of our ability.